Welcome To The Home Of DeadBeat, A Jam Band That Brings Alive The Music Of The Grateful Dead In Greater Boston & Beyond!
YOUR New England Tribute to the Good 'Ole Grateful Dead !
There’s gonna be a party tonight!
- Friday, December 16, 2016 – The Bull Run – Shirley, MA – With Special Guest Sonny Mone of “Crazy Horse”
- Saturday, December 31 2016 – NEW YEARS EVE at The Stone Church – Newmarket, NH with Special Guests Adam Terrell & Lyle Brewer
- Friday, February 10, 2017 – Opus Underground – Salem, MA
- Friday, February 17, 2017 – Harlow’s Pub – Peterborough, NH
- Saturday, March 11, 2017 – Riverwalk Cafe – Nashua, NH
- Friday, March 24, 2017 – Amazing Things Arts Center – Framingham, MA
You know the papers told of…
"Who’da thunk that a Grateful Dead cover band could sell out a show at a small pub/music venue, in the dead of winter, with subzero temperatures, and mountains of snow piled up on the edges of the road in a rural town in New Hampshire?"
"There was nothing about it that I didn’t like. A lot. What most impressed me is that each player captures that, real as it is indefinable, slice of the vibe and general sensibility of the great players being emulated. I really enjoyed Jack S. There was a looseness and un-polished aspect to the performance that captured really well that ability the Dead had to be musically nonchalant, in a brilliant way. And the strat tone was great throughout and impeccable at times. Well done."