Welcome To The Home Of DeadBeat, A Jam Band That Brings Alive The Music Of The Grateful Dead In Greater Boston & Beyond!
YOUR New England Tribute to the Good 'Ole Grateful Dead !
There’s gonna be a party tonight!
- Saturday, July 30, 2016 – The Stone Church – Newmarket, NH – Celebrate Jerry Garcia’s Birthday!!!
- Tuesday, August 2nd – Wellesley Town Concert Series – Wellesley, MA – 7pm to 8:30pm – All Ages! No Cover!
- Friday, August 26 2016 – Country Strong Saloon – Milford, NH – ALL AGES!
- Friday September 16, 2016 – Opus Underground – Salem, MA – 18+
- Friday October 28, 2016 – Riverwalk Cafe – Nashua, NH – ALL AGES
- Saturday November 12, 2016 – The Cannery Music Hall – Southbridge, MA – WITH SPECIAL GUEST MARK KARAN!
You know the papers told of…
"Who’da thunk that a Grateful Dead cover band could sell out a show at a small pub/music venue, in the dead of winter, with subzero temperatures, and mountains of snow piled up on the edges of the road in a rural town in New Hampshire?"
"There was nothing about it that I didn’t like. A lot. What most impressed me is that each player captures that, real as it is indefinable, slice of the vibe and general sensibility of the great players being emulated. I really enjoyed Jack S. There was a looseness and un-polished aspect to the performance that captured really well that ability the Dead had to be musically nonchalant, in a brilliant way. And the strat tone was great throughout and impeccable at times. Well done."